Monday, July 21, 2008

I am...

Have you ever asked yourself who am I?

A little while ago I asked a good friend to describe himself in 5 words or phrases. I knew this was hard to do but I wanted to see what he would say. It's always interesting to see what someone first says or thinks about themself. Then I started thinking of who I am.
I am...
-a hopeless procrastinator.
-a imaginative artist
-a competitive athlete.
-short-term long-term forgetful
-always wandering
-blessed
-in love with God
-a sister
-a fashion designer
-spontaneous
-messy and organized in my own way
-a kid at heart
-a chicagoan
-distracted easily
-food critic
-adventurous
-a snuggler
-dislexic spelling bee winner
-a slow reader
-an aimless thinker
-laid back/easy going

if you know me and have anymore to add please be my guest.

No comments: