Monday, July 21, 2008

My favorite verse

"By His mighty power at work within us He is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would ever dare to ask or hope."
Ephesians 3:20

This is one of my favorite verses because it reminds me that by myself I can't accomplish anything. I am weak and I will screw up but with Gods strength He is the one that will accompolish a great work throught me I love how the bible uses the word infinitely more I mean think of that infinitely more, I can't even grasp that...no one can except God. I love the last part also..."more than we would ever dare to ask or hope." wow. not even my wildest dreams of becoming a famous artist marrying prince charming becoming wealthy and sharing it with others, living in a dream house, even my wildest dreams don't compare with what God has in store for me or would accpomplish through me if I have the strength to let go and trust him. Wow. I love this verse.

No comments: