Saturday, November 8, 2008

You can't love too much one part of it...

Through my years of living I have come to realize and still realizing that life is all about balance. I always wanted to make life about one thing or another but I am slowly realizing that life is about the two living side by side in harmony. The bad makes you appreciate the good. The bad makes you have a stronger character...the fire purifies the metal.

You can't love to much one part of it. Life. You can't love to much one part of it. You have to love the good, the bad, the awkward, the ugly, the beautiful, the unexplainable, the confusing, the awe-inspiring parts of life.

I am not a lover of cliches but I think this quote gets to the heart of what I am saying: (plus i love storms and so its a good visual for me)...
Some people wait for the storm to pass, others dance in the rain.

Life will never be perfect so enjoy every part of it.
Lord grant me joy, something that transcends fleeting happiness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your a very smart woman Samantha, and I hope I know you until I am 103 so that I can see the wonderful human being and christian that you will become.